For the furniture industry we produce needle-punched nonwoven materials which have high strength, better keep their shape and are more durable and have high air- bandwidth contribute to softness and help distribute the load evenly in the spacer layers.
We offer the following non-woven needle-punched materials for the furniture industry:
- ПНС – synthetic nonwoven needle-punched fabric, with surface density from 70 to 1200 g/m², with width of up to 5 meters with a wide range of operational properties and parameters set by the user in white, black, gray, brown and mixed colors. Perhaps the production of this material with different degrees of thermal treatment.
- FELTEX – needle-punched material comprising from recycled polyester fibers and regenerated fibers of wool, acryl, cotton, with surface density from 300 to 1000 g/m², with width of up to 4,5 meters.
Material provides a different hardness depending on the composition and density, which are regulated during manufacture, does not contain glue and other chemicals, and thereby is considered an environmentally friendly product.
These nonwoven materials are widely used as:
• material for processing (packaging) of spring blocks and springs in the manufacture of mattresses and upholstered furniture;
• plating the back of the elements of upholstered furniture;
• filler material;
• cushioning material between springs and followed materials;
• cushioning material between frame and padding materials.
Please contact us and we will create what is necessary for you.